Right now we can all use some de-stressing. Working on reducing your stress levels is so important for good health, and I’d love to share some tips that work well for me!
- Find some good reading material and curl up.
- Speaking of curling up, some simple exercises at home like doing arm curls with whatever you have around: free weights or make your own with water jugs or get creative!
- There is always isometrics, planks and jumping jacks are great and don’t require any equipment!
- Turn on some fun music and Dance from Home
- Breathe Deeply and Smile: doing both releases feel-good hormones
- Write poetry or prose...how do you feel, what are you experiencing emotionally, physically and spiritually? Look back on it later, you may learn something new about you.
- Focus on Positives: The Love and Goodness Around You Keeps You Going Strong
Wishing you all health and happiness!