It is the job of Wellness Resources right now to help those who would like to know more about how to build a strong immune response.
It is our expertise and obligation to you that I proceed. With over 35 years of personal experience helping people stay healthy naturally, I will bring you some basic important facts today.
First off, maintaining and building your strong immune defense is far more important to you than hoarding toilet paper or masks.
You can isolate, but for how long? Eventually, we will need to continue our lives
It is our choice to choose to strengthen our immune system just as much as possible.
Why is this so important to us?
Because it is our own immune systems that are so beautifully designed to fight off bad invaders, viruses, and bacteria. We have this natural response as our body is designed to survive.
So how do we do our best to keep our immune response strong?
We do the right things to help it.
In my message to you today, I will share some key ways to do this. More to come, I promise.
First, we need to know that our natural immune response is a miracle and knows what to do when under attack.
We need to strengthen it and give it what it wants to do for us naturally and here are some ways I’ll share with you:
1. Relax, be calm, rid of worries, concerns and fears. Be in a positive state of mind. No arguments, etc. This is up to you.
2. Sleep well at night. Deep sleep heals, repairs, and strengthens our bodies. This is the purpose of good restful sleep. We, at Wellness Resources, can help you get this deep sleep naturally if needed, just let us know.
3. Exercise - Your body is designed to be used. You need a long walk, weight bearing and isometric exercises such as planks, weightlifting, etc. Aerobics can be done in so many ways -- dance to your favorite tunes, do jumping jacks, run in place, swim, move your body to increase heart rate healthily. It’s easier than you may think. The point is you must move and use your body at all ages to keep it healthy and functioning as intended.
4. Eat well. Throw away the junk processed food. Make what you ingest count. Make it helpful to your body not harmful. We know what healthy eating is; again, it’s your choice. And it’s an important one.
5. Give your body the nutrients it needs to stay strong and strengthen up to keep defending your body.
I will list effective nutrients and formulas that I know support a healthy immune system. We will be happy to further explain how and why each works. We have written about this and explained this for years. This is a summary, and remember I will write more to help you.
Daily Protector Eye & Immune - Filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals necessary to strengthen immune response. Includes zinc, vitamin C, NAC, beta carotene and more.
Super Immune Booster - Formulated with specific nutrients that support production and function of important immune cells, like natural killer cells.
Quercetin - In the bioflavonoid family, strong in stabilizing the immune response and highly active in sinuses, lungs, and digestive tract. Studies continue on this with the current situation. More to come shortly.
Vitamin C - Widely known for its immune strengthening properties.
Vitamin D - Necessary for continued strong immune response.
Q10 - Your thymus gland’s best friend when it comes to continued strong production of immune T cells necessary to develop and create strong immune responses. Q10 declines with age; it is imperative to supplement this for continued strong immunity.
I will continue educating you who wants to strengthen your immune response.
We will do what is right for our bodies and defenses. They are counting on us!
Sending all of you love.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.