The Five Rules of The Leptin Diet are eating guidelines I live by! This really is more of a lifestyle than just a short-term diet. It is the best way of eating to boost energy, curb cravings, and keep your metabolism youthful!
5 Rules of The Leptin Diet:
1. Never eat after dinner. Finish eating dinner at least three hours before bed.
2. Eat three meals a day. Allow 5-6 hours between meals. Do not snack!
3. Do not eat large meals. Finish a meal when you are slightly less than full.
4. Eat a high protein breakfast. Aim for 20-30 grams of protein at breakfast.
5. Reduce the amount of carbohydrates eaten. Limit, don't cut out carbs.
To discover more about the hormone leptin and why these science-based guidelines work so well, check out the book The Leptin Diet! Also, check out my favorite nutritional supplements for healthy weight loss. You'll be amazed how fabulous you feel!